- We provide a full service city tour.
- We offer customized city tours of the best locations in Seattle and Surrounding cities.
- Seattle is the ‘Cruise Line’ origination city. You can take the cruise from Seattle to the beautiful Alaska for seven days.
- There are seven cruise ship lines that sail from Seattle to Alaska making four stops: Juneau, Skagway, Sitka, Ketchikan and one stop in Victoria, Canada.
- When you plan your cruise ship tour from Seattle to Alaska, you might consider adding a city tour of Seattle before or after your cruise. The finishing touch to an unforgettable vacation.
- Booking ahead will confirm your tour reservation with us.
- The following cruise ships will take you from the Seattle water front to Alaska: Carnival, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Oceania Cruises, Princess Cruises, and Royal Caribbean Line.
- We can help you store your luggage for a small fee to accommodate a later flight.
- ALASKA HAS MORE TO SEE AND SEATTLE HAS MORE TO DO!
- We are the best company to share the sights with. Chalk it up to years of experience. We can share the fascinating history of the city, the historical sites and numerous museum locations. After taking a tour with us, you will know a lots more about what you’ve seen. When you share your pictures with family and friends when you get home, you’ll have the history to add to them!
- There are many sightseeing locations in Seattle and its surrounding cities: Kerry park, Pioneer square (don’t miss the underground Tour), Seattle waterfront, The Great wheel, The Ballard Locks, Queen Anne neighborhood (one of the oldest in the city), nationally known Boeing future of Flight Museum, Boeing Museum of Flight, The Seattle Center and Space Needle (view from the top spectacular), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Fremont Troll, Pike Place Market (since 1907), Columbia Winery, and net to save the best for last, a wine tour the St. Michelle in Woodinville.
- Our tour includes a comfortable vehicle with tinted windows, TV, WIFI, Media and cold water.
- We provide full sized van to accommodate a large group, or if you prefer a one-on-one with a spacious Lincoln Town car for pure relaxation.
Pike Place Market
Pioneer Square (EST. 1852)